There are many reasons why homeowners may decide to sell their homes to professional house-buyers (aka iBuyers):
- Speed of the sale: Professional house-buyers can often close the sale of a home quickly, sometimes in a matter of days. This can be attractive to homeowners who need to sell their home quickly due to financial or personal reasons.
- Convenience: Selling a home to a professional house-buyer can be a convenient option, as they handle all the details of the sale, including inspections and paperwork. This can be appealing to homeowners who don’t want to deal with the hassle and stress of selling their home through traditional channels.
- Need for cash: Some homeowners may need to sell their home quickly in order to access cash for other purposes, such as avoiding foreclosure, paying off debt or funding a business venture.
- Condition of the home: Homeowners with homes in need of significant repairs or renovations may choose to sell to a professional house-buyer rather than investing the time and money required to fix up the property.
These companies may be local or nationwide and they pay cash for properties in as-is condition. No matter why you are considering selling, read on as we explore four things you need to know about companies that buy houses in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Smithfield, Rocky Mount, Selma, Wilson, Goldsboro, Kinston.
At TLC Estate, it is our goal to not only have a positive impact on ourselves and our families, – but also to inspire, motivate and create lasting changes in everyone we encounter. We treat our clients, partners and team members with respect at all times.
TLC Estate is rooted in PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST. We will strive to make a positive impact in our community and to improve the lives of the people we touch. Our company’s goal is to grow through shared sustainability with our projects, our people, and our communities.
Our company is a proud sponsor of multiple local Chambers of Commerce, annual towns festivals and charity events. TLC Estate creates places where people love to live, where they feel at home and come together as a community.
Another thing you need to know about companies that buy houses in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Smithfield, Rocky Mount, Selma, Wilson, Goldsboro, Kinston is whether or not they will use pressure to get you to cooperate.
There are a few signs that a house investor may be pressing you to make a quick decision and accept their offer, such as:
- They may use high-pressure sales tactics to get you to agree to their terms quickly.
- They may offer you a lower price than you were expecting and tell you that it’s a limited-time offer.
- They may try to convince you that other potential buyers are interested and that you need to act fast to avoid missing out on a good opportunity.
- They may be unwilling to negotiate or answer your questions about the offer.
If you feel pressured to sign a contract and sell to a company that buys houses, then it’s time to find a better company. Local professional buyers like those at NC TLC Estate are your neighbors here in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Smithfield, Rocky Mount, Selma, Wilson, Goldsboro, Kinston they and their team want to make sure you feel good about working with us long after you leave the closing table. The professional buyers at NC TLC Estate never pressure sellers into signing a contract they don’t completely understand.
We are open, honest and ethical. Even in the face of hardship, when we are dealing with difficult judgments and hard choices, we do the right thing. We are dedicated to our beliefs, and we defend our TLC culture by ensuring that we maintain organizational integrity.
Their willingness to work with sellers on the closing date and their ability to communicate as well as listen when you are explaining important details is something you need to know about companies that buy houses in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Smithfield, Rocky Mount, Selma, Wilson, Goldsboro, Kinston. Perhaps there are factors that should be considered in assessing their offer, that you are aware of that are not apparent on the surface. Professional buyers like those at NC TLC Estate understand the importance of communication, so we want to know what makes your house special. The professional buyers at NC TLC Estate want to make the process as fair, easy, and convenient as possible for sellers, so talk to us about selecting the best calendar date for your closing. If you need a fast closing, the professional buyers at NC TLC Estate can provide you with a guaranteed closing date in a matter of just days.
The next thing you need to know about companies that buy houses in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Smithfield, Rocky Mount, Selma, Wilson, Goldsboro, Kinston is their approach to making an offer for your home as-is.
Professional investors at NC TLC Estate practice total transparency and lay everything out on the table. We want you to make an educated decision about the best way to sell your home, that’s why we offer multiple options for you discussing all pros and cons of each option. We always explain the nature and amount of our cash offer, we show how exactly we calculated our numbers, we don’t hide the information about our expenses and ready to show proof-quotes upon request.
TLC Estate are local professional home investors who care about improving their community and helping our neighbors. If your situation is complicated, you can relax because the seasoned investors at NC TLC Estate have combined more than 50 years of experience in meeting the needs of sellers like you and guiding them over any hurdle that could interfere with the sale of their house.
Talk to the professional buyers at NC TLC Estate about these and other things you need to know about companies that buy houses in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Smithfield, Rocky Mount, Selma, Wilson, Goldsboro, Kinston, they will be more than happy to answer your questions and address any of your concerns without obligation.
Call NC TLC Estate at 919-920-7081.